Tuesday 30 May 2017

Deadzone - Strike Team Builder Fixes

Hi all,

I had a message letting me know that Frenzy was missing. I also found Tough was missing. These have now been added to the Abilities descriptions on PDF, Print View, etc. Let me know if there are any others please.

I have also fixed a bug with the Figure addition which meant that Injuries, xp, rank and V-dice were not added. This affected the PDF generation. All fixed now but as above let me know if you find any problems.

I have realised that there are still no Merc's in the lists so might look into that next.

Have fun folks!!

Rich


2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Great work so far! Do you intend to implement the changes in the errata/FAQ eventually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. Yes, I also want to add the mercenaries and sort out proper upgrading screen for campaigns rather than the crappy edit form.

      Delete