Sunday 7 May 2017

Kings of War - Night Stalkers

So I have started work on a Night Stalker army. I really liked the theme of evil nightmare creatures. And the army special rules are a brilliant contrast to my Kingdom of Men Army.

So far I have:

  • Regiment of butchers - Hordes Everblight Nephil minus the wings 
  • Regiment of Blood worms - 40k Tyranid Ripper Swarm
  • Shadow Hulk - Malifaux Neverborn Lord Chompy Bits

I tried to go for a evil thorns and vines look inspired by a Elder scrolls Oblivion Plane. Managed to get some good looking plant material from an old rose bush I found dead in the garden. Purple being the main colour associated with nightmares had to be the theme.


These are the guys in action decimating a small Herd war band in a narrative campaign. My Shadow Hulk is about to tear those Werewolves limb from limb.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment